Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Journal

The HRM subject is really unusual to my other subject that I had take up ever. Why I said so? It’s because in this subject you already introduced to the real world. It doesn’t only focus on books and school affair. In fact, in this subject we often met our teacher personally we’d just met and take our assignment on the forum. We made also our own blog to post our assignment and journal like what had you read right now.
In this subject there are some advantages and disadvantages. Well, the advantage is we usually have no class. We had a free time generally but there are assignments that we should accomplish. This is my only subject that we don’t have quizzes and exams. Nice to hear right? But in the end it’s the most tiring subject because in the end of the semester we must accomplish our major paper. Our grades will depend on the major paper that we had pass on our teacher. In other words, we must do it well and give effort and time. God bless us all. I hope sir you will appreciate our efforts. Thanks in advance sir. Hehe..

No comments: