Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Who you are??

This is Who am I..

I'm Jeanette. My life is like an open book it depends on how you read me. Don’t judge me by my cover, look inside and discover.

I’m a simple person, fighter but then not traitor; I have a lot of friends but then again not feign to anyone. Sometimes I’m not affable and sometimes not amenable but I want to let them know I never pretend to be someone just to make them be fond of me. I know some people don’t like me. They hate the way I did things, the way I act, and the way I deal with others. I will do what I want and do what I think is right, this is me! My life, My rules, My style, coz I’m a real person not an imitation

If anyone tries to pull me down, it goes to show that I’m on TOP of them… so I CHEER UP! =) and say “Insecurity reigns in the ugly heart of a person with an empty brain”. You will always see what’s wrong when you are right. But you will never know which is right when you are doing happy doing wrong, isn’t?

My life makes exciting when GOD gave me the strength and courage to fight a losing battle, despite the fact that I want to do, is surrender. I know “God” never send me into a situation alone… God go before me… He stands beside me… He walks beside me and whatever situation I have right now … I’m confident…coz “God” is with me!

In my existence I just realized that happiness is a very subjective factor in ones life.

For me, Happiness is dependent on circumstances; joy transcends then. I can be joyful even when I am not happy. Happiness, as the worlds defines it involves my environment… my home, my money, my friends, and my health but joy is internal. Happiness is usually temporary but joy is abiding and remains when beauty fades. Happiness is material; joy is spiritual. Happiness involves life here and now; joy includes both time and eternity.

Being happy doesn’t depend on achieving what you want..

But making the best out of what’s given..

Life isn’t fair.. it never was..

The only thing that can make us completely happy is CONTENTMENT…

Be contented on what you have but be sure to aim high and never stop believing you can do better every time..

When I asked about what does GREAT LOVE already means??? It’s when two people knew that they where really not compatible but they choose to stay and fight for incompatibility. =)

Sometimes I wish to renew my self because I think I’m too bad like a freak, I always do stupid things towards my especial someone. However when I’ve done something wrong I admit it and say sorry I agree in the saying that “No one has ever choked to death from swallowing there pride…” One of the best feelings in the world is realizing you’re perfectly happy without the things you thought you needed.

In life there are lots of people watching our next move, desperately waiting for us to fail and even praying for us to give-up but I don’t mind them, it just doubles the fun of living and surviving. I keep in mind that failures and problems are not things I should be scared of they could lead to breakthroughs and great discoveries. I see life as an adventure and enjoy every moment of it.

I guess, the greatest thing I’ve learned life, is never to invest too much emotion on one thing, coz if you do, you would end of hurting yourself. Right? I thank GOD I’m rich- not with money but with a person who loves and accept for who I am. I may not have the most expensive things but I got one of his most precious creations.. my GG (God's Gift).. He and my family are the wealth I have around me. With them people will know how rich I am even without money. I have the reason to be happy because I have them who have been always good to me.

Most of all, the beautiful of My Christian Life is not that I always strong, but in the midst of anguish, despair and difficulty I can still shout: “God is Good, All the Time!”

No comments: